Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friday pizza creations


Usually by friday I am out of my leftovers from the dinners I made for the weeks, and by then I'm tired and want a quick easy dinner to make. I always have pillsbury pizza dough, pizza sauce and some kind of cheese on hand. From there I look in my pantry and fridge to see what type of pizza creation I can throw together. This friday was slim pickin's but I got an idea and it turned out well. This friday's pizza creation ended up being; pineapple, green chillies and basil pizza. I use Pillsbury dough because it is quick and easy. The two cheese I had in my fridge this week were Monterey Jack and Parmesan. This pizza was quite delicious, Bri and I even were even guilty of finishing the whole thing by ourselves. What pizza creation have you thrown together???

2 comments:

  1. I have to try this Pillsbury dough. I bet it's way better than the Boboli. I'm a standard pizza type with pep and black olives but I like to toss on spicy sausage and banana peppers to mix it up sometimes. I know, kinda boring. I really like the idea of green chillies. You could do a taco style pizza too; that'd be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually almost did that and put black beans on it. Then you could make guacamole and put it on your piece after it came out of the oven! Mission for Missy.....try to make a new creative pizza!

    ReplyDelete