Thursday, March 4, 2010

I need an egg poacher!




So about a month ago Brian got the idea to poach an egg for breakfast...which I never attempt after going through a whole carton in college trying with a roommate. To my surprise, Brian did it and made it look easy. So the next weekend I decided eggs benedict for breakfast would be awesome and Brian could easily poach the eggs. Well his first attempt must of been beginners luck because we went through about a half a carton before we successfully got 4 poached eggs to our liking. But if you have a poacher this is a yummy breakfast to make at home.

You will need:
  • english muffins
  • canadian bacon
  • successfully poached egg
  • hollandaise sauce (I just get a packet mix)
*Layer in the same order on top of english muffin and enjoy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment