Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sesame Noodles-Hot or Cold

I found this recipe a long time ago on Pioneer Woman and thought it looked extremely simple & good. I finally tried it tonight because I though the leftovers would be great cold for a picnic. If you had shredded carrots or some cooked chicken those would be great add-ins to this simple dish. I adjusted it from the original recipe, as I do with a lot of recipes and was satisfied with the way it turned out. If you think you can't cook, you can cook this recipe, I promise!Ingredients

-12 ounces thin spaghetti noodle, cooked & drained
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-2 tbsp sugar
-4 cloves garlic, minced
-2 tbsp rice vinegar
-1 tbsp tabasco
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-1/4 tsp minced ginger
-4 whole green onions thinly sliced

Directions

1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl (except the noodles & green onions).

2. Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions & some sesame seeds if you have them on hand!

3. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm going to try this with soba noodles and eat it cold. Love cold noodles in summer.

    ReplyDelete