Monday, July 18, 2011

The best homemade Chinese take-out recipe!

As I have said before, I love Asian food. It is one of the types of good though that always seems to taste better at a restaurant though but I always like to try dishes with Asian flavors. I found this recipe but was nervous to try it because I feel like I am not the best at cooking beef. I do not like the flavor of over cooked beef so that is always a concern. I found this recipe on Pioneer Woman & knew I had to give it a try. I am happy to report it is a great recipe & turned out really well. Probably the best result & flavor I have ever had at making a stir fry recipe at home. I am going to make this recipe at home again soon, I am just waiting for my snow peas to grow in my garden. Try this recipe today, http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/beef-with-snow-peas/.

No comments:

Post a Comment