Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New favorite recipe site....simply amazing!

Well, fall is officially here today. I was able to wear my new fall sweater and pulled out my favorite warm jacket. It is this time of the year when I crave good ole' comfort food. That might be what contributes to my small weight gain every winter=).

Last night I made my first new soup of the fall, which I will post later. First, I want to tell you about a new website I found today. It is especially a great website for people who do not cook much but are wanting to learn. The website is thepioneerwoman.com. She uses photos to not only show the ingredients but to also show step by step instructions on how to make the recipe. She a humorous way of writing the recipes and talking about it. I think I am going to be making recipes from this website alot this fall/winter!!! I hope you check it out and enjoy the website as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment